Fast and Free Shipping
Orders placed by 12pm PST are normally shipped out the same day.
All orders are shipped USPS Priority Mail.
You will receive a tracking number via email when the package is ready to ship.
Note on USPS Deliveries
The United States Post Office is Pure Alaska’s main delivery service. They do a fantastic job.
Some people need special delivery arrangements. We are happy to manually highlight these special instructions, but our ability to affect delivery is very limited and complicated by things we cannot know, such as the recipient’s actual delivery situation.
The best way to affect your specific needs are through direct communication with your delivery person and to sign up for https://www.usps.com/manage/informed-delivery.htm. With Informed Delivery you can do the following:
Now that you can automatically see the status of your packages in one place, it’s easier to manage deliveries from your Informed Delivery dashboard. You can:
- See your package details and tracking history
- Leave USPS Delivery Instructions® for your carrier3
- Schedule a Redelivery for another day
- Add a unique package nickname
- Remove a package you no longer wish to track
- Automatically track the status of Click-N-Ship® packages you send to other people
- Manually add other USPS Tracking® numbers that you want to track
We have found a way to identify your local post office’s local phone number. Real human beings typically answer. Our experience with the individual post office staff is that they are ready and willing to help.
Go to the USPS home page at https://www.usps.com/
- Scroll down beneath ‘Send’ to “Find USPS Locations” https://tools.usps.com/find-location.htm
- Put in your Zip Code
- A list of local post offices will pop up. Click on the red arrow associated with your closest post office, and phone number with the local area code will appear.
- Our experience with the individual post office staff is that they are ready and willing to help their customers