This recipe is seasonally adapatable. In the summertime, fresh blueberries would be a nice substitute for the dried cranberries, while in the winter, the red cranberries, red apple and the parsley suggest the holidays, and both versions supply plenty of vitamins.
Cranberry and Wild Salmon Salad
- 2-7.5 oz cans ThinkPink and/or Redhead
- 1/2 cup apple 1/4 inch Dice
- 4 TBL dried cranberries
- 2 TBL flat leaf parsley minced
- 4 TBL balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 Cup extra virgin olive oil
- 5 tsp Lemon zest
- 1/2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp White Pepper
- Combine chunked salmon, apple, cranberries, and parsley. Toss with Vinaigrette.
- Combine all six ingredients and whisk until combined.