This a recipe is guaranteed to be a potluck favorite for years to come; it never fails to get multiple recipe requests. It also makes the most delicious lunch or light dinner.
Servings: 4 People
- 4 cups Green Cabbage Shredded
- 1 or 2 Bunches Green Onions Fine Chop
- 1 Cucumber 1/2 inch Dice-Seeds Removed
- 1/2 cup Red Radishes Thin Slice
- 1 7.5 oz. Can RedHead or ThinkPink Canned Salmon Flaked
- 1 Medium Avocado Sliced or Diced depending on preference
- 1 Recipe Cole Slaw Dressing (Recipe Follows)
Cole Slaw Dressing
- 1/3 cup Mayo or Vegannaise
- 2 tbl Lemon Juice
- 1/2 tsp Celery Salt
- 1 dash Paprika
- Whisk together dressing ingredients in a medium sized bowl and toss with the slaw mix. I like to make this a bit ahead and keep in the refrigerator for an hour or two to let the ingredients come together.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!