Canned wild salmon is a perfect addition to good old Cobb salad, an All-American favorite.
Servings: 4 Servings
- 6 Cups romaine lettuce Washed, chopped and chilled
- 2 Cans RedHead or ThinkPink Canned Salmon Flaked
- 4 Slices bacon Crisped and Chopped
- 1/2 Cup red onion Thinly Sliced
- 1 avocado Diced
- 1 Cup grape tomatoes Halved
- 1/2 Cup Sunflower Seeds
- 1 Cup Yogurt-Dill Dressing Recipe Below
Creamy Yogurt-Dill Dressing
- 1/2 Cup Plain Greek Yogurt
- 1/2 Cup Mayo or Vegannaise
- 2 TBL lemon juice
- 2 TBL fresh dill Minced
- 1 Tsp garlic puree
- 1 Tsp fine granulated sugar
- Kosher salt and pepper To Taste
- Toss Romaine, Salmon and Bacon w/ Dressing in serving dish. Top w/ remaining ingredients and serve.
- Whisk together all ingredients and adjust seasonings to your preferences
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!