Keyword: Alaska, almond, cream cheese, salmon
- 12 oz cream cheese softened
- 7.5 oz RedHead or ThinkPink Canned Salmon
- 1/2 medium red onion finely diced
- 2 clove garlic finely minced
- 2 tbsp fresh Italian flat leaf parsley finely chopped
- 1/2 cup roasted almonds finely chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
Add can of salmon including all of the nutritious contents to the cream cheese and combine until smooth.
Add onion and garlic, and stir until ingredients are mixed into a pink creamy blend. Salt and pepper to taste, and optional hot sauce or fresh squeezed lemon.
Fold the salmon spread on to a serving platter or bowl.
Mix chopped parsley with chopped almonds and sprinkle over top of salmon spread.
Cover lightly and refrigerate for a couple of hours.
Serve salmon spread with crackers, prepared vegetables or breads at room temperature for best flavor
Leave a Reply