This dip is so easy to make for a party or a holiday meal. The recipe is very traditional, but with the addition of dried cranberries and toasted pecans it takes on a very festive vibe.
Servings: 8 People
- 1 Cup Spinach Presteamed
- 1 1/2 Cup Artichoke Hearts Chopped
- 1 7.5 oz Can RedHead or ThinkPink Canned Salmon Flaked
- 1/4 Cup Dried Cranberries
- 6 Oz. Cream Cheese Room Temperature
- 1/4 Cup Sour Cream
- 1/4 Cup Mayo
- 1/3 Cup Parmesan Grated
- 1/2 tsp Red Pepper Flakes
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/4 Cup Pecans Rough Chop
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
In a medium bowl combine all ingredients except pecans and stir by hand or with an electric mixer on low.
Put dip in baking dish and top with pecans and bake for 10 minutes or until bubbly. Serve with crackers, bread or sliced sturdy fruit.