Wild Alaska canned salmon and California avocados make a wonderful summer meal. The recipe below is very versatile, so feel free to make substitutions as you see fit.
Servings: 2 servings
- 1/2 Cup Light Oil (extra light olive oil or vegetable)
- 1/4 Cup Vinegar red wine or cider
- 2-3 TBL Fresh Basil minced
- 1/4 tsp Dried Basil
- Salt and Pepper to taste
Mix first four ingredients together and divide evenly between Avocado halves.
Mix Vinaigrette and serve over salmon salad and avocado.
***Some additions that could be made to the salad recipe:
2. Roasted Red Peppers
4. Nuts (Walnuts or Pecans are optimal for flavor)
5. Fresh Lemon Zest
6. Anything you think you may like or have on hand.